TREE REMOVAL DALLAS
| STUMP REMOVAL
An important part of tree care is recognizing a declining tree’s health. A dying tree may pose safety and/or structural damage if not caught early enough. North Texas Trees provides small and large tree removal in Dallas with every bit of care considered to your property and the safety of our tree care workers.
- Reasons to remove trees:
- Dead/dying trees
- Nuisance trees (trees that hinder new construction)
- Unattractive and diseased trees
- Damaged trees (example: trees that have suffered the loss of large limbs due to storm damage or high winds)
- Uprooted trees or fallen trees
- Trees that have grown too close to homes, sidewalks, or other structures
North Texas Trees’ award-winning tree surgeons are fully insured and bonded. We specialize in both small and large tree removal in Dallas. Removing large trees over homes, buildings, and driveways is a daily practice for our team of professional tree climbers. At North Texas Trees, we understand your concerns and promise you the very best in customer service and safety.
Want to get rid of an unsightly stump? Try our stump removal in Dallas.
Stump grinding is simply the most effective way to get rid of your unwanted stumps and roots. Our stump grinding machines will grind stumps of any size that are 8-10 inches below the ground with ease.